sábado, 5 de marzo de 2011

Destroyer Saturday !

Yesterday Night Anja, Anne and me went to a party in Lagpat Nagar III, it was basically full of spanish people! they went back home early, but I stay until 6 am more or less...and today I had Hindi class from 10 to 1...that basically means that I have sleep 3 hours last night.... :D
After the class we went to have lunch in Khan market, in this Crêperie that i love so much!

Here you have Susi´s choice:
My choice:
Now I want to sow you some notes from India! ;)



After lunch we had a walk around the VERY EXPENSIVE Khan Market and as we could not afford the prices, we decided to move to Lagpat Nagar, a place much more cheaper.



Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

2 comentarios:

  1. Bueno, para que no se diga q no es por insistencia, vuelvo a dejar constancia, esta vez en otro sitio, q ya q supongo q serán super baratas esas sandalias maravillosas y cómodas q se pueden apreciar en tus fotos, desearía que se me obsequiara con unas a ser posible en color negro o algo así (que a ti te gusten) de la talla 40. Y pachuli en crema.
    Un cordial saludo.
    Laura Palomares

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaja, Se te pira en cantidad reina! xD ok TOMO NOTA!

    ResponderEliminar