viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

Beauty Saloon



Last wednesday, 2nd of March it was bank holiday in India (More info about the festivity: Maha Shivaratri) so we didn´t have to work and Susi, Anne and me decided to go to a BEAUTY SALOON...and here you are!
I had a MANICURE for 200INR......so....about 3€. :D
Here the manicures are UNTIL the shoulder.....WTF??? seriously:
I LOVE INDIA!
Susi had a hair cut, a pedicure and a manicure for 700INR...so...around 11€! CRAZY!!

Photos from the "weddings" preparations....I guess...
Anne and me!

Final result after the manicure!

Happy Anne having her manicure with Yasmin!
YES, that ARM massage is part of the MANICURE!
All of us with the owner of the saloon...
And that´s it for now...

4 comentarios:

  1. Hum, 11€ for a complete...

    ...thinkin' about India

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh manu, y se me olvidó decir que se depiló la mitad de las piernas! FLIPAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Joooder hermana, que bien te lo montas!! :P con iPad y todo! disfruta loca, disfruta!! me alegro q todo te vaya mu rebien!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OH MY CIGOT!!
    Q MARAVILLOSO MUNDO DE BELLEZA CASI GRATUITO ME ESTOY PERDIENDO. ESTARAS DISFRUTANDO COMO UNA PERRA, JOPE Q ENVIDIA... Y Q FUERTE ME PARECE LO DEL MASAJE CON LA MANICURA JAJAJA.
    LAURA

    ResponderEliminar