sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

Bombai Es Un Paraíso.

One day Anne and me decided to visit her friend Bipin, in Bombai/Mumbai.
We bought the cheapest airtickets and we packed our little stuff.
Our first internal flight! yei!
It was a NON planned trip and we thought that it could be awesome!

First of all, I forgot to take my "scarf" so I was freezing in the plane! I asked the guy that serve the drinks and he told me: sorry, we don´t have blankets, but I´ll give you my jacket. *_* Cool! :)
We took the plane on friday evening and when we arrived Bipin was there waiting for us! :)

We took one pre-paid taxi to go to his house on the north of Bombai but on the way the taki just broke and we had to shift into an auto. :) all FUN!
Here the photo from the middle of the highway were the taxi broke.

We reached the house and we meet his flat mates and finally at 2 or 3 in the morning we went to sleep into our OWN room....they were so nice that they allow us to sleep in the room that had private washroom. Indian people are so bloody cool!

Bombai comparing to the Delhi summer is HEAVEN.
Delhi is like Madrid: 40º and dry. Warm nights.
Bombai is like the mediterranean coast: 40º and humid. Cool nights.
Anne and me were freaking our qith the good weather in Bombai!

This is the view from "our" room in north Bombai.


We took the train! but in First Class! *_*
Bombai remains SO Brittish! *_*
Seafront!

Gateaway of India square.
Anne, Bipin and me!
On the ferry on our way to Elephanta Island.

Elephanta caves are so huge and have enormous sculptures.
I felt like Indiada Jones!


After visiting Elephanta Caves we went to Cannon hill were you can have a very good view of all the little islands and the cost of Bombai.
We were said by everyone that we had to visit Leopold´s Cafe.....and so we did! I find the place, cool but expensive and no so impressive. Maybe I was expecting too much.
As I said before Bimbai still remains soooooooo BRITISH!!
Bipin told us that he wanted to take us to an Italian restaurant and we were OF COURSE very pleased with the idea.
We needed to wait at least 30 minutes in the door waiting for table...but the moment finally arrived and we could enjoy THE BEST PIZZA I HAVE EVER eaten so far in India. OMG!
On our second day they decided to take us the beach! I think we went to Malad Beach.
BBombai is famous for the Coconuts, and the coconut water. It was "SO" hot that on our way to the beach our indian Friends need to stop and drink.
This was the woman "serving" the traditional drink!
HERE YOU HAVE! the picture of me in the beach! yihaaaaaaaaa
After the beach moment they decided to take us to a very WELL situated cafe, infront of the beach and very close to the house of Saru Khan. to all the bolliwood freaks:
His house:
And the beautiful sunset from Bombai!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario