domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

nice weekend!

Loving my room!
Spanish cooking!
Saturday evening I went with Flora (Language Must) to a Hostel Party (dinner) at Nehru University...It was an awesome experience. I really love the campus and the people there seems so friendly and nice! I REALLY want to study my masters in India! :)




Afterwards we went to the party at our "office" and we had loads of fun, we started dancing with some phone music and after a while with decided to go DANCING so we ended in a 5* hotel "club/bar" called "F."....people was so posh and rish....and the girls where dressing so crazy and in a very RUSSIAN way...

4 comentarios:

  1. are you better? hope you never have to cooke for me... :)
    everything fine over there?
    you have an Ipad?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahahaha. My food was AWESOME....eventhough it doesn't look like that!!! Everything is just gong perfect over here. No worries!!! And yes I do have an iPad!!!!! Thanks for leaving comments all the time I very much appreciate it.
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Awesome pics love :) Especially those with food :D
    you could've taken some pics of the girls too :) Bit of eye candy for us back in cold Madrid too :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My lovely sistah! thanks for all the photos, they are AWESOME!!!! I´m so happy that everything there is good and ofcourse that you are fine, smiling and laughing. Here we are with cold and snow! but in the mountains ^^.
    Kisses xoxoxoxo

    Be water my friend... I Lor U

    ResponderEliminar