domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

house + laundry + nizamuddin + indian food

I´m going to show you my house:



The other day I was so upset because I was not able to take a Rickshaw because they didn´t want to take me that I decided to check some basic words on the net and look what I got:

Today I used for my very first time the washing machine....just have a look:

After lunch time we went to visit Nizamuddin part of Delhi. (muslim) Here we are Tina and me in the rickshaw.


Children just wanted us to make pictures of them in order to show them "their faces" in our camera. they were so friendly.
In the "bazaar" of the muslim part of Delhi.

Nice man that allowed us to take photos of him.
My first indian "food"! Thanks Susanne for the delicious election!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario