viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

Today I decided that the sadness is not going to end with my caracter.
I decided to be brave enough to travel alone and try to caught some rickshaws by myself so I decided to go for lunch to that lovely bakary in Khan Market called "Sugar and spice". I had Chicken and olive sandwich. I forgot to ask if it was spicy and truly it bloody was, and a banana muffin! yeyyyyyy!!
I founf a 10IR note! yeyyyy!
After my nice lunch I realiced that "Urban", a kind of famous club is there.
After a while I headed to the spanish embassy and "what a surprise" it was closed.... It´s just open from 9 to 13 Mondays to fridays. COOL.
I decided then to go walking to the Lofi gardens
and check the Bara Gumbad tomb.
It was cool! I took thousands of photographs
and then I decided to go to
the national museum, but by the time that I arrived (walking) it was about to close. I arrived at 16:50 and they close at 17:00. COOL again. PLEASE helena, next time check all the timetables on the net before approching any "official place". ¬¬

Finally I decided to go (by metro this time) to the huge, massive, impressive, super posh shopping mall called "Select City Walk" (or wherever).

2 comentarios:

  1. THIS is the Helen I know.... brave and adventurous!! Just enjoy and forget your fears!!!

    (Vuelvo a ser Lu :P )

    ResponderEliminar