viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

Visa visa visa!!!

Today, with all my papers printed, my 3 photos, and the passport I went to the ARKE offices in Madrid.
I took the number from the machine, I waited for at least 20 minutes and finally I went to the desk 4.
The woman told me that that line that was for tourist visas so I was supposed to have a short interview with the man in the other desk.
I headed into the other desk and finally this man just read all my papers and put in the right up corner of the first one 1 year. B.
I went back to the 4 desk and then she was able to manage my visa.
I had to pay 160€ approximately and they told me I'll be informed about when to pick it up.
They told me to wait until the 17th or 18th.
So......waiting already!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario