sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

Hauz Qazi Chowk + Red Fort + Jama Masjid + Raj Ghat

As we have been working all the week when finally saturday come we decided to visit some tourist places in Delhi....here we go once again!
Somewhere in between Hauz Qazi Chowk Metro station and the Red Fort is this amazing temple!
Here we are Uri, the cow and me! :D
Red Fort! (world heritage monument)



This reminds me somehow to the Alhambra Palace in Granada, Spain. I was so deceptionated by the red fort....maybe I expected too much or maybe I´m not able to understand what i´m seeing and I need someone who can explain it to me....

When we left the Red Fort we suddenly saw Monkeys in the middle of the city!
Then we decided to go to Jama Masjid temple and on the way there we ended in the middle of Meena Bazar!
Nice child! they always want me to make pics of them!

This was FINALLY Jama Masjid monument. AWESOME!
We where so close to the Raj Ghat that we couldn´t resist to go! Is the place where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated.


Beautiful sharis!
Then we took an Auto rickshaw to go to Lajpat Nagar street market!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario