martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

Gym + Travel cafe + Urban pind

Today I found out that there is a gym just infront of my "working place" so I´ll go there! yay!!!!
This is the advert I saw on the street!
After work Susanne and me went to the "Kunzum Travel café", in Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi to make some "business". I think that cafe is awesome! Really good idea with all the book guides and all that interesting photographs! Simply AMAZING!



On the way back home I saw this: A NEW TEMPLE!
In the evening I meet Mathieu, a French (indian) guy and my flat mate Anja, at Urban Pind (N block). I didn´t like it that much, but if you want to feel like "in europe" you just need to go there. 10€ one mojito. COOL. If I come back there is because I get free drinks just because I´m a girl not because I like it. Believe me.

Mathieu and Anja!

1 comentario:

  1. Esta es la otra cara de la India que ya te tocaba conocer!!! :D!!

    (soy Lu ;))

    ResponderEliminar