domingo, 6 de febrero de 2011

Gurdwara Bangla Sahib + India Gate + Khan Market

Today we went to see a very important Sikh temple in Delhi, the Gurdwara Bangla Sahib. I think that this temple is the most beautiful monument I´ve seen so far in Delhi. JUST AMAZING. We where there for the dusk so the photos are incredible!
The "swimming pool" that they have in the temple is of "saked whater" so they go in there in order to purify themselves.

This guy is Vardhman, he saw Uri and me taking pictures and he offered himself to make a picture of us...then he kindly asked us to make him pictures. After the photo session, we had a brief chat and then he offered himself to explain us all the "temple" and show us what they normally do (the sikhs) then they go to pray. The experience has been very interesting and Vardhman was so kind with us! Increidible!



Uri has beed told that the 5 stars hotels in Delhi are impressive so we decided to go and visit one, the chosen one was "IDONTREMEMBERTHENAME" so I´ll put it ASAP. It was a 5* hotel near the India Gate.
We went to see the India Gate illuminated during the night!
And after that, walking to Khan Maket! (the photo of the metro was taken on the way back home)
We went to this "special" place we you can have a Crêpe of whatever you want (almost) but the sweet crêpes are so good and delicious! yumi yumi!
But how come? I had the chocolate milkshake! :)


5 comentarios:

  1. Mmmmmhhhh yamiiiyamiiii.... i´m hungry, need to hace something to dinner.
    I love the first and second pictures.... they are beautyfull like you.

    XOXOXOXO kisses from Madrid, to my dear sistah.
    I Lor U jajajajaja

    Especting more news. Muaks!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope Vardhman not "charged" you as the moroccan "guide" lol... if so, I will haven't choice but to go
    :D
    Best wishes to you, Helen.

    Manu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ALex, You are the only truly follower!!

    ResponderEliminar