viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

Dilli haat + saket.

Yesterday I went to shop some basic stuff...and look what I found! The fruity cheerios that I used to eat when I was little!
Today I meet up with Uri Mila, a Spanish guy and we went to Dilli Haat Traditional market. I found a lovely thing and bought it, it was so cheap and so cute!

After that we were hugry and as we don´t know that much the city we decided to go to Saket Selcect city walk for diner, and we ended up lost in the middle of nowhere...where we could make this amazing photos!


This photo is dedicated to all my Finnish Readers (or Mira ;) )
I´m in love with Delhi!
Every day more and more!

2 comentarios:

  1. Si!!!!! esa ultima frase es lo que estaba deseando leer!!!! :D!!!! Me alegro un MONTÓN!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Tras la lectura de tu blogg (hoy por fin me han dado mi laptop) me he puesto tiste, he sonreido y al fin soy feliz al leer este post manitah! al fin tras casi 2 semanas alli ya vas disfrutando de todo lo que te rodea. No more bubbles ok? and if you need something, here we are....lot of people that love you so much my dear. Sometime y know...like in school we need to scape, but just a few minutes and then we stay again in the world eating "pelotazos" and drinking "coke".
    Hope you are fine and smiling!!! ^^

    Te quiero Manitah! (ya soy fan tuyo kada dia a ver si hay noticias news)

    ResponderEliminar